luxury resorts in florida

greenfamily6

We just took our first RV trip to Bella Terra in Alabama. It was nice and we were very happy with the resort. The problem is that I am having an extremely hard time finding resorts that are of similiar quality. I have googled everything under the sun, searched Woodall's, and am just having a hard time finding a condensed list of 5 star resorts. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. We are planning a trip in February and would like a family friendly (2 kids, 6 and 3) resort where it is warm enough to swim. Thank you

greenfamily6

RE: luxury resorts in florida

I think I should be more specific. I am interested in a resort with a swimming pool, large lots surrounded with grass, paved roads, and would prefer a gated community. If anyone has any suggestions on places to stay in southern Florida, I would appreciate it.

elkhartjim

Re: luxury resorts in florida

Now JimT, thats what I'm talking about....now thats camping. Of course checking in at the Four Seasons may be just as good; then you don't have to make your own bed.

H2H1

Re: luxury resorts in florida

WELL THAT A LITTLE MUCH FOR ME.I prefer a nice place but not even close to that . I don't think I could afford the water much less the shore power :laugh: . don't take this wrong but it looks like a old folks home place. I agree, if I could afford it that would be where I would like to retire :laugh: but there again I would have to be old.

lmc

Fort Myers has a nice one on the beach...not sure how kid friendly it is

G

did i see the word BEACH ,,or am i dreaming ,,, must be dreaming ,, it's to cold for the beach yet :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown: :8ball:

lmc

I would take the beach right now over the snow and ice we are getting in IN!!!! :)

G

Hey me too :approve: :approve: :approve: ,, all the others on here will tell u i live for the beach ,, and 90+ temps ,,, :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: