Magnatek power problem

bloodhound03

I have a 6300 series with a 7345RU upgrade. Everything works when plugged into the shoreline and the generator. The problem is that when I unplug it used to go to the 12 volt system but does not. Everything is dead ( no lights, no fridge back up to propane) I know the storage batteries are okay because they are strong and can start the generator in no time at all. I did a little trouble shooting and have checked the following:
All fuses in the Magnatek panel are good even the two green 30 amp fuses. I did a little troubleshooting and there is 12 volt power when touching the negative on the board and the blue wire. There is also power here when the polarity fuses are unplugged.
I do not hear the fan come on anymore. The fan used to cycle on and off when everything was working. Is there any relay that I should be looking at? If the fan is burned out would that cause the 12 volt system to not work at all?
Any help would be appreciated.
Wes in Lakewood
:(

G

RE: Magnatek power problem

well first of all welcomes to the forums ,,, sounds to me like the 12volt charging board is bad ,, and the fan my be bad also ,, but i think it is the charger ,, i have replaced a bunch of cooling fans ,, and some charging units ,,, :)