Memorial Day Weekend

Grandview Trailer Sa

Been rather busy here today, but wanted to wish everyone a safe and fun weekend. My wife and I are going to James River State Park, herein VA,for a little rest and relaxation.

Safe travels.

LEN

Re: Memorial Day Weekend

What about all those poor late leavers that need attention??????

Have a good one!

LEN

Kirk

Have a great week end! We will be at the Escapees RV Club rally which starts on Saturday, in Sedalia, MO.

Shadow

We will be at our favorite destination in Louisiana. Thinking of Hollis and Carol :laugh: :cool:

utmtman

We is staying home resting and planning our next move this coming Thursday. Best in travels and fun for all those on the roads this weekend.

G

well i'm still in MB ,, so i guess i'm where i want to be ,, gonna go down to neds tonight ,, and watch the swimwear contest ;) ,, bt bad thing ,, leaving out on wed :disapprove: :dead:
But to all have a safe and happy mem day ,, :approve: :cool:

Kirk

"We is staying home" :laugh:
Now if you would just become one of us fulltimers you could got somewhere and still be staying home!

rjf7g

We're at Smith Mountain Lake (VA), as on 99% of the weekends from April - October!

H2H1

Hey Kirk, Lee is a full timer, he just moving his home address. Well as of now we are in Oak Grove Mo. and will be in Sioux City SD. on Memorial Day. On Tuesday we should be pulling into the Corn Palace in Mitchell SD. Then to Murdo to see an western town, then we will drive to the bad land on over to Walls SD and visit Walls Drug Store. So is what we are planning, but as always things will change. So happy Memorial DAY and remember why we are celebrating it.