NASCAR

H2H1

OK it has arrived, the Bud shoot out is about to start. Boy I am glad since I can't go camping this my outlet on Sunday. Good luck guys

C Nash

Re: NASCAR

Well Hollis looks like its going to just be a repeat of last season. Big wreck and then a 2 lap drag because there is always a wreck before the checkered flag falls :angry: All the cars are just to equal. Run them like they come off the showroom floor and turn the guys loose. All makes on the tracklook alike now. Get out front and block is the name of the game. :(

rsssc

I watched the shoot out and always enjoy the "crank it up". I am a fan and would like to see a race live and camp near or at the track for the week of activities around the race. Can someone tell me which tracks cater to camper fans, cost, and how to book a site?

Thank you-------BLESSINGS RB

H2H1

well Rog most all Nascar tracks CATER to campers. I have tickets to the Kobalt 500 in Atlanta. we will be camping in the Legend camp area across from the front entrance. I have a total cost for a week of camping and ticket for about 300.00. So I think it is worth it. We will be going back in Sept. :laugh: :laugh:

maxscott

RE: NASCAR

One of my favourite pastimes is watching Nascars. Nearly as good as our own V8 Supercars we have in Australia. You have even imported one of our best and he is now showing good progress in Nascars. I speak of Marcus Ambrose. I think this will be a break out year for him.
Back to the subject. In the course of my research the camping facilities that Daytona advertise in conjunction with a ticket seemed very reasonable for both inside the track and outside. It is on the bucket list to see the Brickyard Nascar event and a couple of others, in the meantime tune into some good Aussie touring cars and see them turn both ways. Enjoy.

Snake doctor

RB,

I live in the area of the speedway. Go on to the Florida State Parks website and look at Tamoka State Park. It caters to race fans, bike week etc. Been there many times during events , close to the area and cost around 20 bucks a night. Reservations can be made online via ReserveAmerica.... Good Luck.