Need Help

DiSpencer64

Hi there my name is Di. I have a Carriage Carri-lite 5th wheel. just broke my wardrobe door and need a new one. It is mirrored with oak frame. It is NOT a slider. If ANYONE out there knows where I can find a replacement door it would be so thankful

H2H1

welcome to the forum Di. first I would try the manufacture and see if they can up. IF NOT Then I would find a good cabinet shop and have them to build you one. Do you still have the mirror from the door? That would make it easier for the cabinet shop to get the right size, or take the other door off and take it with you to the shop. I had a local cabinet shop make me a new frame that trims out the cabinet where the TV in the bed room is and it looks original.

JamesTheMan

DiSpencer64;83825 said:
Hi there my name is Di. I have a Carriage Carri-lite best buy gift card glitch 5th wheel. just broke my wardrobe door and need a new one. It is mirrored with oak frame. It is NOT a slider. If ANYONE out there knows where I can find a replacement door it would be so thankful

If you can afford to get a cabinet make to make you one that's what I would do. I think it would hold up better than the one from the manufacture.