Need to identify brand of toilet in my class A

Discussion in 'Class A / Diesel Pushers' started by wickedmouse383, Feb 25, 2007.

1. wickedmouse383

wickedmouse383 New Member

Does anybody know what brand of toilet came in the 1983 pace arrow class A rvs?
    It has two foot pedals on the front of it. I need to replace it but don't know what model it is.

2. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

Re: Need to identify brand of toilet in my class A

You probably don't need to replace it with the exact same model.

3. wickedmouse383

O.K. ,I was told by someone they all mounted different and it had to be the same brand. I appreciate the info. I will look into another model then, Thanks again :)

4. hertig

hertig Senior Member

The mounts may be the same, or perhaps can be converted with a conversion kit. One other thing to keep in mind is that the water supply hose may not fit the new toilet, so be prepared to extend it and/or put different fittings on it.

5. wickedmouse383

I think I will tackle that project this week and pull the old one up.

6. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

I did replace mine last fall. Had to do some extra plumbing since it is an 89, but the rest fit just fine. Two nut hold down.

7. wickedmouse383

Thanks for the info Archer I can use all the help I can get since I am new to the RV scene. I plan to use my Class A for mainly the racetrack but will try to travel some as well and visit some camp sites too.