New England

vanole

RE: New England

Yes, going to visit some family in MA and NH. Originally hail from NH. IF you have any questions concerning New England might be able to help you out.

V/R
Jeff

dmjaway

RE: New England

vanole - 2/4/2010 1:00 AM Yes, going to visit some family in MA and NH. Originally hail from NH. IF you have any questions concerning New England might be able to help you out. V/R Jeff

Actually Jeff, we are from Mass and have been away for about 30 years minus a couple of air trips to visit.

It would have been good if I had mentioned this before but, we are currently in Casa Grande, AZ and are planning to travel to Massachusetts as the weather permits.
We are planning, to stop in Benson, AZ, for a week or so, then proceed through NM, on Dallas TX, then the AR, Nashville TN, then KY, WV. PA, NY, MA.
We aren't quite sure how the roads are so the routes may change a bit.

vanole

Re: New England

dmjaway,

Your story is much like mine. Left New England in the 70's, Commissioned in the Navy and then bounced around all over the place. Only go back NE to visit. Sounds like you will be havig one darn nice trip. Been to AR (crater of diamonds), Nashville, all over Western PA (my familys favorite area).

What part of Mass are you from?

V/R
Jeff

dmjaway

[SIZE= 7.5pt]
vanole - 2/5/2010 4:13 AM dmjaway, Your story is much like mine. Left New England in the 70's, Commissioned in the Navy and then bounced around all over the place. Only go back NE to visit. Sounds like you will be having one darn nice trip. Been to AR (crater of diamonds), Nashville, all over Western PA (my family’s favorite area). What part of Mass are you from? V/R Jeff
[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 7.5pt]We are from the Springfield/Chicopee area of Western Mass.[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 7.5pt]We are planning on going up through AR, TN. KY WV and spend some time in Pa before we get into the NY, MA area.[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 7.5pt]We need to be in Mass by mid May so we have some time to move with the weather.[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 7.5pt]We don't know what the weather will be like in the mid States so we want to be careful. We also need to find out the best road information as well.[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 7.5pt]Thanks for the reply.[/SIZE]

superslif

In July we will stay 3 nights in the Stowe VT. area, then 6 nights at Lake Dunmore Kampersville south of Stowe, and finish up the trip with 4 nights at Half Moon State Park on the western side of the state. Were from Northern Ohio. We go to VT or NH. every 3-4 years.