I posted a little bit ago that I was thinking of buying my friends 1989 Holiday Rambler Class a gas 30' motorhome. I ended up buying it and so far it looks pretty good. But I have some questions because I have never used an RV and I'm still waiting on my new owners manual from Monaco. Since the purchase I replaced both batteries (chassis and body) but I cant get power out of the 115v outlets (ac) I havent seen a converter but its listed on the connection plate inside the battery box and everything seems to be connected. I have an info panel over the door and that says the batteries are good. The interior lights all work as well as the reefer, but nothing out of the outlets and the a/c unit unless I turn on the generator on . With the generator on all a/c plugs and the A/c unit work. Is that the way its supposed to work? Do I have to run the generator while I'm driving just to get my receptacles going? I'm sure these questions will be answered when the manual comes but I'm pretty itchy to get this thing fixed so I can get her on the road.