Nobel Peace Prize

ARCHER

I'm sorry, but I cannot find anything that our President did that would qualify him to receive this award. Can someone explain how he won this??? :question: I don't want to start a war on this, but I just need to understand the how and why on this subject.

Shadow

RE: Nobel Peace Prize

Looks like Acorn fixed another election!! What's worse then the meaningless Peace Prize. Is the Economic Award he won. :angry: Let me see, you spend a Trillion to save 85 million :question:

cwishert

Re: Nobel Peace Prize

I knew this would stir the pot :eek: I find it ridiculous to give him any award when he has done nothing but spout hot air! I can share beer with a white man and a black man any day of the week and a mexican and an asian etc. What is so great about that. I can visit almost any country and talk to the people there. Whoopee! I was really amused when I saw that this morning. :eek: :sleepy: :dead:

C Nash

Aw come on guys you know he is keeping all of us happy :eek: . Hope you know I'm kidding :laugh:

*scooter*

To all those who preceded him and was awarded the Noble Peace Prize, I'm sorry for this embarassing decision.

cwishert

I guess most of us think alike on this one. What a fool he is making of himself and America as a whole! :blackeye:

Grandview Trailer Sa

This was an embarrassment to the Noble Peace Prize process also. It will never again hold the honor it has held in the past.

You don't give someone a prize for doing and finishing nothing

utmtman

We all know why he got it, the same reason he got the presidency and I cannot say what that is or I would be called a lot of nasty things.

TexasClodhopper

Folks, this "prize" has been politicized for a long time. They've awarded the "prize" to such notables as Jimmy Carter, Mikhail Gorbachev (not Ronald Reagan), Desmond Tutu, Yasser Arafat, United Nations / Kofi Annan, those on the other side of George Bush, ...

H2H1

Tex don't for get Al Gore on global warming. And how did they forget Bill Clinton he did get an up rising in the oval office. Did yall hear that O was nominated 11 days after he was swarmed in. This NP is such a forest.

Kirk

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THE LATEST NEWS?

It has been leaked that because he was proven to have watched several college football games he is now the leading contender for the Heisman Trophy!