Not a bunch to do with RVing

LEN

But it does to personal RVing or the ability to RV at all. Started Monday as I was working at one of my a rentals and felt a little chest pain and jaw pain and shoulder pain but just barely so went on finishing a fence pouring concrete and so on. So I'm OK. Wednesday I go back over and cut a few limbs on a tree and the three above come back, run out of gas and go for gas and symptoms go away, start cut again and the pain comes back with a vengeance. So I(told the wife not to worry Monday but it's nothing so relax) tell the wife we are headed for the ER. Well now I have another intimate view of the medical community up close and personal. One stint and I'm OK.
Now to the point I did not have a heart attack(I was really lucky) I was less than 5 min to the ER. The care was great. I did have a 90% block in a heart artery and as I say very lucky. This could have ended my RVing if it had been a heart attack and I had been off somewhere in the RV.
So remember the signs of both stroke and heart disease and don't take it lightly.

LEN

Shadow

RE: Not a bunch to do with RVing

Good to hear your going to be ok. And thanks for the heads up. Everyone needs to be aware of the symptoms. Listen to your body when it tells you something.

elkhartjim

Re: Not a bunch to do with RVing

I hope you gave God credit for sending you all the signs. And thanks to you for reminding all of us.

vanole

Len,

Glad everything went well. Good warning for all of us.

V/R
Jeff

G

well i too have a blockage in my heart ,, but have not yet had any chest pains and such ,, but i could feel my heart beat ,, in my chest ,, had it cked out ,, and yep 30% blockage ,, they have me on meds now to deal with it ,, but the BP was fine ,, even dr said so ,, u never know ,, and glad u are better Len :approve: :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Len, glad you caught it in time. Great to hear you are well. Take care

*scooter*

Thanks for not making this too bad of a story. Thanks for sharing and stay well.

cwishert

Well Len I am so glad you are o.k. but we should all go at the first signs not after the 3rd or 4th time. I am guilty as well of putting things off but your message has given us all a lesson. I hope you continue to get better and that you don't scare your wife like that again!!! :)