OK, I need your help

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Grandview Trailer Sa, Dec 10, 2012.

  1. Grandview Trailer Sa

    Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

    I have a customer who want to purchase a Conquest Lodge trailer, which is a Park model. He wants Satellite wiring in addition to the standard Roof Antenna and Cable wiring, which is no problem.

    What I don't know about is what he wants next. He has a Motor home that has a "box" for his TV system. He says with this box he can send his Satellite or Antenna signal to bedrooms. This box has to be wired in after the Antenna Booster. What is the proper term for this box and where can I find one?
  2. H2H1

    H2H1 Senior Member

    I bet Tex knows or even has one.
  3. rjf7g

    rjf7g Senior Member

    It could be that all you need is a simple "A-B switch" - it's a box that has two coax cable connections on one side (input from the two choices of TV source) and one on the other side (the output). They come with push buttons, slider buttons, and even remote control switching and range from a couple of bucks to $100 or so for the remote system.
  4. Clay L

    Clay L Senior Member

    If you Google for " Video Switch Box" you will get a ton of hits. Winegard used to make one for RVs and it was pretty popular but they no longer produce it.

Share This Page