Only 135 ??

*scooter*

I had thought, that all the hours and I mean hours that I spend here that I would have way more that 135. Oh well..Maybe when I get smarter. :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Re: Only 135 ??

Roger, the 'quality' of your posts far outweigh the 'quantity' of your posts! :approve:

Keep 'em coming! :clown:

brodavid

Good morning everyone, May the blessings of God be upon you.

brodavid and missjackie

DL Rupper

Duh what ;) I thought all my posts were deep, deep and deeply thought out. :laugh: Isn't this forum primarily to inform and have fun doing it. :cool: Did I miss something? RVnet is the forum for deep thinkers, flamers or very highly opinionated people. :eek: Well strike the highly opinionated. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Hey scooter, lowers our risk of carpal tunnel with the low post count. :) 537 post in eight years.....

utmtman

Good grief my two year anniversary here is in two days and I have 700+ already, I feel like a jabber jaws after shadow.

*scooter*

So far, the fingers and hands work ok. The keyboard does mis-spell some words now and then though. I truly enjoy what everyone else has to contribute, or maybe i don't want to sound like a dweeb.

G

Roger u sound as if u have the same keyboard i have ,, the only problem with mine is ,, every time it falls off the desk ,,, the key's fall out ,,, i tried to put them back right ,, but never works ,,, and everytime it does that ,, i have to relearn where the key's are all over agian :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

rjf7g

You guys laugh, but imagine the fun we have with the keyboards in our schools after a kid or two or a hundred decide to play around with the keys....47+ keys each on over 4,000 computers!