Out of the Hopsital

LEN

Well spent 4 days in, including the sugery (Posterior Lumbar Spinal Arthrodesis) day and now 2 days home, things are going as well as I think they could. Running around the house with a cane and walker, being on Percoset and Flexeril sure helps, but makes one wonder how people got by in the olden days.

Any way a week or two down the road and things should be looking up. Only able to lift 5# so MHing is out for a while and getting in and out of the pusher would be fun NOT!!!

Boy these pills sure make things livable, don't know how someone could get by without. A few hours out of surgery and I was not hurting so when the nurse wanted me to take something I said nahhh just a couple Tylnol, then it got me about 7 hours later when the block the surgen used as well as being under wore off. Man I'll tell you that is a world of hurt. The next time I get asked it will be yes dear.

Well keep posting guys. Reading is about all I can do besides TV.

LEN

C Nash

Re: Out of the Hopsital

Great to hear all is well Len. hang in there and do as the docs say.

G

Great to hear Len ,, keep up the good work ,, and keep thinking rving ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :) :)

TexasClodhopper

Now, Len I don't think you planned this very well. You should have had the surgery done while you were IN the RV and it was parked at a nice big lake or river! :clown:

Get well soon, and lay off them pills as much as you can.