Out of the Hopsital

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by LEN, Oct 8, 2008.

1. LEN

LEN Senior Member

Well spent 4 days in, including the sugery (Posterior Lumbar Spinal Arthrodesis) day and now 2 days home, things are going as well as I think they could. Running around the house with a cane and walker, being on Percoset and Flexeril sure helps, but makes one wonder how people got by in the olden days.

Any way a week or two down the road and things should be looking up. Only able to lift 5# so MHing is out for a while and getting in and out of the pusher would be fun NOT!!!

Boy these pills sure make things livable, don't know how someone could get by without. A few hours out of surgery and I was not hurting so when the nurse wanted me to take something I said nahhh just a couple Tylnol, then it got me about 7 hours later when the block the surgen used as well as being under wore off. Man I'll tell you that is a world of hurt. The next time I get asked it will be yes dear.

Well keep posting guys. Reading is about all I can do besides TV.

LEN

2. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Re: Out of the Hopsital

Great to hear all is well Len. hang in there and do as the docs say.

3. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

Len,
    Glad your on the mend, did not know you were in the hospital. Good luck and stay in touch.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Great to hear Len ,, keep up the good work ,, and keep thinking rving ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :) :)

5. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

Now, Len I don't think you planned this very well. You should have had the surgery done while you were IN the RV and it was parked at a nice big lake or river! :clown:

Get well soon, and lay off them pills as much as you can.

6. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Hey len, Glad to hear your doing well. Don't over do.

7. ARCHER

ARCHER Senior Member

Len, heal right and don't go backwards.

8. try2findus

try2findus Senior Member

RE: Out of the Hopsital

So glad your surgery went well. Hope you are 100% asap. :)

9. elkhartjim

elkhartjim Senior Member

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.