Outback stickers peeling

icedog00

I have a 2007 Outback Sydney and have noticed that the stickers are all starting to peel off? This is less than 2 years old and already looks like hell. Anyhow, just wondered if anyone else had this problem? I have not contacted Keystone yet to see if they will fix it for me. thx for any input.

DL Rupper

Re: Outback stickers peeling

Looks like another dinger for Keystone. :eek: They must be fast tracking to be in the FR category. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

When I sold Keystone, they had a 12 month warranty. Period. They would not help a customer with an $11.00 capactor in an AC because it was 13 months old. Coleman sent me the part for free, but not Keystone.

That was a few years ago, maybe they will help here, good luck and let us know.

C Nash

Doubt that you will receive any help from Keystone with it being 2 yr old. Seems as though Keystone started out with great products but have been hearing a lot of grumbling lately. Well, guess that could be because there are so many keystones on the road now.

kmcrab

I'm sorry to hear about your graphics problem. I have a lot of customers that have the same issue. I have a graphics business and if you cannot get Keystone to take care of this, I sell graphics at a very affordable price. I am into restoring old Campers, Minibikes and Boats. Let me know and I think you would be pleased with the quality and price of my work.. I only use high performance vinyl. A lot of companies skimp on graphics and use the low quality vinyl, which is a bad idea considering "most" people store their units outside year round. If the stickers are not damaged and are just coming up on the ends you can use what is called a "Magic Stick"... it is for vinyl graphics. Just put it on the edges and push down for about a minute.

bobarr9145

Yes it is a problem on outbacks I'm a service manager and yes keystone will take care of them for you.