parts problem

G

ok ,, now i know this looks funny ,, but i am asking u guy's for help ...
I am looking for an air over hydraulic master cylinder for a 93 Coachman DP with a Spartan Chassis ,, according to Spartan they no longer use this setup and all my leads have come up with a no longer available part ,, anyone out there have the same kinda setup ,,, and if so have u ran into replacing the 2 master cylinders ????
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ironart

Re: parts problem

Is the one you have rebuildable.......That may be your only option..????

If you can give me a mfg. and part number, I will try to search one for you at some truck salvage yards I know of here in town....

Paul

G

the only thing i have is a casting number ,, 30052 ,, and the air pod is built into the MC ,, thanks Paul,, and if i have to i can rebuild it ,, but no good there either on a rebuild kit .
:approve: :approve: :approve:

ironart

Hi Rod,
I have a little time tomorrow....I will see what I can do.....Might look at Bendix...I think they made something like that..

There is a commercial truck repair shop close by....I will ask them what they would replace this with...????

I'll get back soon

Paul

G

Hey Jim ,, thanks ,, the first web sight u gave me looks very much like the unit i have ,, i will contact them ,, tomm ,,,, and see what comes of it ,,, and agian thanks ,,, see all of us need help one time or another ,, but this forum is the place to go ,, no hackling about what u posted ,, and some straight forward answers to anybody's ??? ,, way to go ,, now i know why i like this place some much ,, i can provide info that i know ... and also i can get info ,, that i don't know ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :bleh: :bleh: :) :) :cool: :cool:

ironart

Rod,
Look closely at the last Paragraph on the second page... It looks like this new unit is a direct replacement for the old ones that are not made any more....!!!!

Glad to be of help.....Once in a while I get lucky........

Paul

G

Well to let u all know ,, and many thanks ironart ,, i found the parts ,, spartan can get them after market ,, after all ,,, it's an exact replacement ,, and my cost is 598.61 ,, without shipping ,, list is over 700 bucks ,,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
But the customer needs them so i will call in th am and see what is gonna happen ,, thanks agian all
:approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: