Pickup truck campers and liners

Jay B

Will a slide-in camper or a truck cap damage a spray-on liner? I want to have the top of the bed wall (where the stake pockets are) lined as well as the bed itself.
Thanks in advance,
Jay

Triple E

Hello Jay B and welcome to RVUSA. :applause: The spray-on liner is very strong stuff. My box was sprayed in 1997 and I have not had any problems with the liner. Go for it. You will be glad you did.

H2H1

they are Rhino tough , no problem with mine. go for it, beside it will insulate it also

akjimny

Hi Jay and welcome to the RVUSA Forum. Slide-in camper is kind of a misnomer. Campers have jacks on the four corners and you back the truck under the camper then lower it down. There is no "Slide-in" per se. So, if you are careful backing under the camper, you shouldn't scrape your bed liner. Good luck and post back to let us know how you do.:):)

Grandview Trailer Sa

If you go with Line-X, they have a life time warranty. I seriously doubt a "slide in" would damage it, but if it did, they will fix it free. Other sparyers may have the same warranty. Ask before you get it done.