Poor Service

DCNKY

:dead: We have a Sunnybrook Bristol Bay 3455 CK fifth wheel. It is a really nice unit and like most items, there are a few bugs to iron out here and there. The problem we have been experiencing is mainly with the dealership. We call to check on parts or to get service and they never return our calls. They always sound nice on the phone and respond with " I'll have someone call you back" but it never happens. I have been waiting for parts since August 2009. It is now near the end of Oct 2009 and still not a peep out of them! I have contacted Sunnybrook (manufacturer) by telephone and they tell me parts have been sent so I call the dealer and they tell me no one has any info on parts ??????? I would like to contact Sunnybrook by e-mail but they do not have a web site in which to send complaints or inquiry's. Really frustrating !!!!
The dealership we are having so much trouble with is located in Indiana about 30 miles North of Louisville,Ky. off I-65.
Our advice to anyone looking for an RV is to look someplace else !!!!

G

RE: Poor Service

well sorry to hear about u'r troubles ,, some dealer's give all of us in the repair bussiness a bad rap ,, but IMO ,, i have a friend that is a Sunnybrook dealer ,, and maybe ,, he can get help u out a bit ,, but let us know back ,, he will prolly respond to this post tomm or the next day ,, he is always on here ,, and he is a good trust worthy guy ,, and stands behinds his product :approve: :approve: :approve:

CharlieS

Re: Poor Service

I agree with 730 and think your problems are more with your dealer than Sunnybrook. I think the friend he is talking about is Kennth at Grandview. I purchased my Sunnybrook from him and he runs a first rate dealership. I don't know the "ins and outs" of one dealer vs. another in a situation like this, but if Kenneth can help you he will - and you can depend on him.

utmtman

Only two months??? I have a friend who they ordered parts for his fifth wheel last January and they arrived last month. His fifth wheel was brand new and it had a lot of repairs that had to be done to it. I also have ordered parts for my holiday rambler that took 5 months to come in. I had to get a repair done on my tow dolly it took four months cuz the factory in oregon had to order the parts from the maker in Canada, once they got it they sent it onto Utah where the repair was being done. Sadly those things happen. And I heard on news the other day that a lot of places are no longer making repair parts for the automobile industry so shops have to go after market or salvage yards for parts and its taking a lot longer to get parts for repairs because of it. Good luck to you and I hope your stuff comes in soon for you.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Sorry to hear about your problems. I can guarantee the problem is not with SunnyBrook. I have dealt with them for years and they do what they say. SunnyBrook builds one of the best trailers on the road today and they do not want their name tarnished by a bad dealership.

You need to call SunnyBrook and tell them your problems. Call and hit "0", tell the operator what has been going on and tell her you want to talk to someone in management. It will get resolved. Have the last 6 digits of your VIN when you call.

DCNKY

RE: Poor Service

Thanks to all who responded. I will definitely contact Sunnybrook per your suggestions.
Thanks again ! :)