Replaced Engine Battery - now Slideout won't work at All - 2000 Winnebago Adventurer

cancun

The engine battery just started to go out on my 2000 Winnebago Adventurer w/one large slidout in the main living area, so I placed it yesterday.

Before replacing it, everything worked great, now everything works great but the Slideout doesn't work at all. I push the slideout button and nothing at all. I tried plugging the RV into our house and still nothing. I've checked everything else in the RV and everything else works even the lights & plug-ins within the slideout area.

I assume I blow a fuse or something, but looking at the manuals I can't find a fuse just for the actual slideout. Any suggestions on where to look or tell if something blow is appreciate. Not mechanically inclined, but did spend a lot of time looking in the various fuse boxes and tracking lines, but nothing jumped out at me.

Any advice or help would be appreciated as we are planning a 9 day road trip with the family starting this weekend and with the slideout the 32' RV gets small with 2 kids:(

Thanks again for any advice/help. Bill