RV Clubs

AbbyBeth

:)
Looking for any RV Clubs in SW Florida, or some Rv friends. My husband, 13 year old daughter and I are new to RVing...been out a couple of times, and we would like some friends.....sounds lame. We just don't know any other Rv'ers.

Thanks for any info.

try2findus

Re: RV Clubs

Welcome AbbyBeth! www.goodsamclub.com is a good place to start. They have chapters all over the USA and their website has a wealth of information for newbies. We have been RV'ing for 3 1/2 years and still learn things every single trip.

You certainly don't sound lame and never feel funny about asking questions. The knowledgeable folks around here have lots of info to share.

H2H1

well Abbybeth you could join us in Walland TN at our Meet & Greet next week . Most will be there 2-5 days. We have some coming as for away as Australia and Washington State. I myself and the BOSS will be there Wed,thru Sat and heading home (maybe) on Sundayor going somewhere else.BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME :)

H2H1

Caroine our Meet and Greet is just a bunch of friends that get together once ayear. We are not a club, but we do have a great time :laugh:

try2findus

Abbeybeth never came back... :( :( :(

Why do people take the time to register and post and then never check back for a response??

Do they die or drive off into the sunset never to return to an internet connection ever again??

Sorry, just wondering... :clown:

H2H1

now Jeanie there you go again wondering out side your box :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BTW who cares, we will try to chat with them and if it not reciprocated it there fault. :approve: