RV Community for you all!!!

rvroofing

If you are an RV beginners like me and need help regarding rvs,rv campgrounds,parks and resorts. Also if you want to read about the experiences of other rvers and learn from it, join
Rv community
I have joined it and found it very interesting!!!
Best of luck!!! :)

DL Rupper

Re: RV Community for you all!!!

Hey rvroofing, welcome to the forum. Stick around with our forum and you may learn from it. Why is it that we get new posts asking us to go to another forum so we can learn something when the poster has never bothered to prevoiusly join our forum and spread their wealth of information. :)

utmtman

I second that motion DL. They must need help getting a group started.

H2H1

Why would anyone in his or her right mind would want to join another forum. This a great forum with great people and just full of information. I don't think I could ever leave this forum. Just think where else could YOU find people WITH GREAT MINDS like Nash, Rod, Ken Lee, and of course DL. I know I left out some other RVers here, but some other Rv'ers have some great suggestions. JMOP, I LOVE ALL OF YA'LL :) :laugh:

H2H1

I forgot to add the good guys in Texas who has so much knowledge I don't know how I forgot them. sorry guys

C Nash

Shoot can you blame them people for wanting to get all the knowledge and advice from here on another forum. Hollis please leave me out having a great mind :laugh: Lost what little I had several year ago :eek: :laugh: and aint missed it much :laugh:

H2H1

no way Nash, you are one of the best guys on here. As they say--- a mind is a terrible thing to waste---- so we want waste yours :laugh: :approve:

C Nash

Dang Hollis, now I will have to buy new caps cause my head just swelled :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

And I hear tell they were talking about rv.net which is one of the most argumentative forum I ever passed thru. Wont go back for any reason.

C Nash

Some think you get blasted here go to some of the other forums and ask a :question: I have been to others in the past rv net being one and very seldom even go and read them anymore. Best honest info right here with a wide range of knowledge and dealers that support the forum and offer free information.

pipelinemama

I havn't spent a great amount of time on this forum (I don't spend much time surfing the net period!) but i've checked out a couple of other forums and i by far like this one the best! :approve: I havn't bothered visiting any others since my first experiences with this one. There are some people here that actually know :eek: what they are talking about! (and are willing to help)
I just love that quality in a man!! lol (and you ladies too ! :) )

DL Rupper

I go to RVnet to pull their chains whenever I get bored. :bleh: :approve: Being a tiny bit controversial they really like to blast me. I have fun until the moderators close the thread. I just can't figure out why they always close the thread I'm on. Heck I really like to define what I think a full-timer is. My definition really brings out the hate. :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

CL, I can't believe you would pull anyones chain :eek: Does your definition of fulltiming bring out hate or envy :laugh: