RV Laundry amenities?

Nina1982

Hello everyone! I am not familiar with RVs and what amenities they have to offer. I am interested in the laundry amenities available in an RV.
I'm working on a project for a marketing class at Cal State University, Fullerton and am trying to find a 'target market' for a single unit washer/dryer combo machine. I was wondering if single unit washer/dryers were available in an RV or if it was possible to install into an RV.
Below are some questions, if you could please choose all that apply. Thank you for your time.

~Nina

Kirk

Re: RV Laundry amenities?

There are single unit, combination washer/driers currently available in some makes of RV and they have been available for years.

C Nash

Aw shucks Kirk, why did you go and tell them? Let them spend the time inventing something that we rvs have had for years. :laugh: :evil:

Nina1982

thanks for all who helped. And no i'm not trying to invent anything. Again, it's a school project where we are trying to find all markets available for something that already exists. Luckily someone pointed me in the direction of Splendide appliances

onthecoach

I have the washer/dryer combo in my MH. I LOVE IT!!! I use it EVERYDAY!!!! I would give up my oven in a heartbeat for more drawers, but not my WD!!! :laugh: