RV Rental That Seats 8

benres

Hello,

We want to do a RV trip but need one with seats for four adults and four children. The rentals we've seen only have seats for seven. I know we could fit in an extra person but they won't have a seat belt and therefore won't be covered by insurance.

Help! We're really excited about this trip but don't want to leave someone behind. Where can we rent an 8-person RV?

Are there other solutions we can rent? Are there any trailers rated for passengers?

We're starting in Boston and driving to Florida.

Thanks,

- Ben

try2findus

Re: RV Rental That Seats 8

Hello and welcome Ben! This unit might be a bit expensive but says it sleeps 8. Since 4 of yours all children, this might work for you. Look around and see what else is out there.

http://www.greatnorthernrv.com/

2006 Ventana Diesel Pusher
40’ Class A Motor Home
Sleeps 8, seats 12
$3,995 per week

We have a Jayco Greyhawk 30' with a rear queen sized bed, but we could easily fit 2 additional adults in the over the cab's queen sized bed and 2 children on the dinette/sleeper and 2 on the fold out couch. Shoot, we could even throw a blow up mattress on the floor to accommodate another child, though they might get stepped on. :laugh:

The only thing I would suggest would be to bring along a screen room to use as extra daytime room.

Hope you find the perfect unit and have the times of your lives!

dfedora

RE: RV Rental That Seats 8

Hi Ben

I just did a search for you I found FULLER RV RENTAL in Boylston,Ma. It's was 2008 Class C 31Ft Fleetwood Jamboree shows seating for 8 and sleeping . 1-800-338-2578

Pricing I think was $1350/wk off season

Good luck
Dick