Rving will be a little sadder

LEN

One of ours has passed. Utmtman Passed Nov. 26th.
Lee was a regular here for quite a while and we will miss his comments.

LEN

H2H1

Re: Rving will be a little sadder

I was just asking some of the guys about him. I new he was sick with cancer and I was hoping he could beat it. I know Fran will be lost now. If you have any more info please PM me so I can respond
thank Len

G

very sorry to here this ,, even though i only new Lee thru the forums and some PMs he sent me on repairs ,, as most on here ,, he was a friend ,, my prayers are with all of his family ,, and the rvusa family also ,, Gods speed Lee

Triple E

Just a month younger then me. Life goes by so darn fast. You will be missed. God bless you Lee and your family. The National Parks won't be the same. Thank you for the service you gave to our country.

C Nash

Very sad news. Members here are like family. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. He will be missed.

try2findus

Len, you are so right.

Our prayers are also with his family. One never knows when our time is up, so live life to the fullest and praise the Lord for every day He has blessed us with.

cwishert

Way too early to go! My prayers and thoughts are with his family. I know exactly what it is like to lose someone who was way to young to go.

TexasClodhopper

They Dropped like Flakes

by Emily Dickinson

They dropped like flakes, they dropped like stars,
Like petals from a rose,
When suddenly across the June
A wind with fingers goes.

They perished in the seamless grass,
No eye could find the place;
But God on his repealless list
Can summon every face.

Clay L

I am sure sorry to hear that. A couple of years ago Lee stopped by to visit us in the RV park where we were staying in Bouse AZ and we visited with him and Fran in their RV park a few miles away so we got to know them a little bit.
He was a neat guy and we will miss him.

big bilko

RE: Rving will be a little sadder

Kaye and I were saddened to hear the news. Our deepest sympathy to the family. Big Bilko.