sad day in TN

H2H1

today was a sad day in TN. one of our own RV'erand tech.mom passed on today. Rod (730)mom passed today shortly before 9 PM this evening. We pray for her and for him and his family. Rod was the only child and he loved his mom and dad, as of now he is along both parents are in haven now. So keep Rod in your heart and prayers.

vanole

Re: sad day in TN

Rod, even though I have never met you I'm saddenned by your loss and my prayers are with you.

Very Respectfully,

Jeff

try2findus

Thanks for letting us know Rod. We didn't get a chance to check the forum earlier so thanks for the email. Randy and I absolutely want to send flowers and to once again let you know we are praying for you and your family.

Your Mother must have been a fine lady to have raised such a nice son.

G

Well i just want to take the time to tell all of u THANK YOU ,, it has been hard ,, and i know others have lost loved ones ,, but i just wanted to let all of u know here on rvusa ,, u all are great ,, and to all my rv outlaw friends (u know who u are) ,, thank u also for the flowers and such ,,, i am doing good right now ,, trying to keep busy ,, but i feel like 20 tons have been lifted off me ,, i know that sounds bad at a time like this ,, but as my mom is ,, i am at peace also ,, agian thank u all :approve: :approve: :approve:

whitey

Rod; Sorry to hear about your mother Carolyn and I want to let you know our Prays are with you. God Bless