sad day

buftflair

Well all it's a sad day here in the Lowcountry of South Carolina, my best buddy (my 10 year old grandson) has decided he wants live with his father in California. He left yesterday! So I guess me, mama, and the black dog will have to make cross country trips now.

cwishert

Re: sad day

Well it is sad that he had to go all the way across the country. But look at the bright side, you will see alot of beautiful country when you go to visit. And hopefully it will be what is best for him. :)

jetboat

your not alone bud1 :( :( my youngest daughter and her husband are taking our youngest grand daughter also to california.luguna hills.and yes grandma and myself will visit.(were originaly from so cal)but then that leaves 7 remaing grandkids locally.

brodavid

God bless and keep him under his care.
God bless you and your family at this time also.
Will keep all in our prayers,

DL Rupper

Sorry to hear about your grandson buftflair. To all of you prospective "On-the-Road" full-timers, this is something you will have to deal with if you want to travel extensively. Leaving your children/grandchildren/parents/friends behind is one of choices you will have to make. :( The good part is you can visit 2 to 3 times a year if your wheels turn fast. ;) :)