Searching for parts

beachboy

i am searching for two items for my 98 Beaver.
First is a handle for the shower door.
Second is a wood rail for on the stand beside the driver against the dash. It has drawers underneath the shelf which this rail surrounds to keep things on the shelf.

Is there an easy way to post pictures on here for me to show what I am looking for?

Thanks

98 Beaver Monterey
2010 Toyota Matrix

beachboy

RE: Searching for parts

You can see the parts I am searching for in my Album.

98 Beaver Monterey 36 ft
2010 Toyota Matrix.

beachboy

Re: Searching for parts

Have used glue for the rail, but the 2 yr old grandaughter uses the rail as a handle when she is getting into the coach and it is not strong enough for that.

beachboy

Thank you so much for the link. A new shower handle has been ordered. The old one was brass, but that colour has been discontinued so a chrome one will do. Looks exactly the same.

Thanks.

98 Beaver Monterey 36 ft
2010 Toyota Matrix.

vanole

Beachboy,

Another option (source) for the wooden part that I PM'd you about. I was at our local Lowes this morning and in the decorative moulding aisle they had "Oak Galley Rail" (never would have come up with those words to google) comes in 4ft sections have at least 3 different spindle and cross member profiles and heights. SKU is 65671 cost $9.98. Might be worth a look.

Speaking of naming conventions the guy/gal that came up with "Oak Galley Rail" must also be on the Air Force payroll if any of you ever had one of their aircrew box lunches did you ever happen to notice what they call a toothpick???? ans: Inter-Dental Stimulator

V/R
Jeff
GO NAVY
Fly Navy