Slide problem ...

Suddenly the one and only slide in my 2007 Coachman Freelander started acting up. One side ... the left ... moves slower than the other, thereby causing the slide to move crooked. However, if I manually push that side while the motor is operating it opens fine. If I push that same side from the outside it closes OK, too. I'd like to wait to get it repaired when I return to Florida in about a month. Any suggestions?

H2H1

Re: Slide problem ...

keep pushing, sorry I had to say that. But could it be your batteries are weak there fore not providing enough power to the motors. When I had problems with mine out in SD it was the batteries I replaced both, I bought 2 from NAPA while I was out there and all is fine now. So you may want to check them before heading to a shop. Good luck

C Nash

Don't know how yours operates but sounds like one side needs adjusting. Is it rack and pinion or cable operated?

Rack and pinion. It seems like one side lost a nut or bolt. To see inside, do I remove the bottom cover? There doesn't seems to be screws holding it, just tabs that pull.

H2H1

OK I was hoping for you that it was. It would have been a quick fix