spring is here dewinterizing today

H2H1

well since my sinus infection just want leave I decided to de winterize the MH anyway. And once we get feeling better I hope we jump in and take off.:laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Re: spring is here dewinterizing today

Hope it's not as wet in Ga as Al today Hollis. I can't even get to the MH to get the fish fryer because of rain :angry:

akjimny

Send some rain down this way to Florida. We can use every drop we can get. Developers are sucking the water supply up for their housing developments. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hollis - hope you get to feeling better soon. :approve: :approve:

Motor home is all de-winterized. Just need to flush and fill the fresh water tank one more time, load up the groceries and the Boss Lady, and hit the road.

C Nash

Ours has been dewinterized since the last of Feb but we went south. Fla was warm but I know what you mean by sending rain Jim. It was burning all over down there. Smoke was bad. Must be those shuttles thay are blasting off. Blows all the rain north :eek: :laugh: Hope we get to catch one of the last two before they mothball them. Bet there will really be a crowd for the last two. They estimated there were 300k at the last. From what we saw I think they under estimated :laugh:

akjimny

All these years and all those missed chances to see a shuttle launch and now we'll be gone for the last two. I always meant to go but. . . . . . :( :(

Bounder Boy

Hear you Jim. All the coulda, shoulda's we do also. Seems we have seen so much across the US, but still so much we have NOT seen in our own state.

C Nash

Well we got there early to get a good viewing spot of the launch. Sit there from 9 in the morning till the 5 oclock launch in the sun. Rod could have got his tan there. Worth the wait to see about 10 seconds. Bet they had orbited the earth several times before we even got to move in the traffic :laugh:

akjimny

Space shuttle = 17,500 miles per hour.

RV in Florida traffic = 0 miles per hour.

Chance to see a shuttle launch = Priceless. :laugh: :laugh: