stove

Kirk

Re: stove

If you mean the stove top, I have never seen any RV, even at the present time which uses a pilot light for the stove top. Most of the ovens do.

What brand of stove do you have?

holbrooksl88

I'm not sure, maybe magic chef. But now I'm gonna have to tell my husband he was right, darnit. It just seemed like the stove would if the frige, water heater, and heater did. OH WELL cant have it all. We are getting it ready for deer hunting, and I cant wait! Thank you so much for responding to my question. Be safe in your traveling, Susan

G

I have the magic cheff in my MH ,, and it does have a pilot light ,, but it is electronic to light ,, if u lift my stove top ,, there is a center pilot light ,, it burns all the time after u light it ,, well kinda ,, there is a spot on all 4 burner knobs that say pilot ,, and my oven also has a pilot light ,, u might have to left the stove type on u'rs and light the pilot with match
but JMO :approve: :approve: :approve:

denforent

Susan - I'm with 730 - I have a 4 burner stove in my 1993 32' Cruise Air ... and sure nuff, I lift the stove top and light the piliot when we settle in. I usually use the stove to purge the air by opening a front burner and lighting it with a match.. once that's done, I lift the lid and light the pilot so I don't have to use a match again in lighting any of the burners...just turn em on! Tell that hubby he owes you a foot massage! lol

H2H1

well here is my 2cents, I have a 03 fleet wood with a Amana stove and does not have pilot light. You turn on the eye you want and turn the ignitor until the arch lights the gas. But i also have a small lighter that I use in stead of waiting. Now the oven does have a pilot light, that has to be lit before using and it stays on until we break camp. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: