Stranded & need help

EZE6008

My 06 Southwind 32v (Ford chassis) broke down in Williiams AZ....Idling rough and maximum 15 mph in drive. Problem appears to be lack of signal from throttle to throttle actuator...The throttle was replaced but problem continues....RV has been in Flagstaff at Flag RV Service Center but they are having trouble locating the cause of the trouble.....Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Triple E

Re: Stranded & need help

Hollis should be on here soon and I believe he has the same coach, hopefully he will be able to suggest something. The only time my motor cut back to a slow speed, I had a water leak and the computer cut back on the RPM's. But that was on a Ford V-10.

By the way, I can only afford cheap cigars. :laugh: :laugh:

G

is there a code it is setting ?? and when u say "throttle" do u mean TPS (throttle position sensor ) ?? and also ,, did it run ok after the first repair ?? and did they replace the part with a factory part ,, not one from a local parts store ,, need more info if u can ,, and i will try and solve it for u ,, ;) :approve: :approve: :) :)

H2H1

well I am sorry I can't help you out on this one. I do have a South wind, but it is an 03 on a Work Horse Chassis. Sorry