summer

G

Ok i am done with spring ,, i am now wondering when summer will get here ??? These days of 90 degree weather , with 45% humidity is getting old ,, " I WANT WARM WEATHER" what i guess i am trying to say is ,, when will it warm up ??? i would love to see about a month of temps in the lower 100's ,, say 102 to 112 ,, and no damn rain ,, lows at night in the mid 80's ,, now i can be comfortable with that type of weather ,, but untill then ,, i will keep the heater on in the house ,, and only go outside after 2 till about 5 ,, then back to the nice warm house ,, but i prolly should have not posted this anyway ,, but i was just thinking ,, (yea i can think) :O :) ;)

Triple E

Re: summer

Rod, you remind of my old Lab. Doesn't matter how hot it is he will find the hottest spot, lay down and sleep all day. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

akjimny

Rod - What can I say?? Arizona??? New Mexico??? Not much for the beach life :( :( but should be okay for heat :laugh: . You definitely wouldn't like it up here in Aaaaaaaaaalaska. High today 52 :) :) Low tonight 50 :) :) Not much of a temperature swing - but not sweating either. :laugh: :laugh:

G

RE: summer

Well Jim used to live in NM ,, was born there ,, the heat is ok ,, not like down south with the humidity ,, and went to school in ARZ ,, 107 in the shade ,, but again dry heat ,, but out west the nights are cold ,, it can be 105 in the day ,, and nights will be in the 50's ,, but u know what ,, i will quit complainig for at least 3 days ,, we are spose to be in the upper 90's ,, with the heat index of 101 to 104 ,, good thing too ,, now i can get rid of my sweat shirt ,, and maybe wear some shorts for the next 3 days ,, after that ,, winter clothes come back out ,, my wife tells me i am on crack for loving the heat ,, i told her ,, if u see me sweat in 100 degree weather , working all day outside ,, call 911 ,, :laugh: :cool: :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve:

akjimny

I always say the nicest thing Uncle Sam ever did was to draft me and take me out of Florida and send me to Alaska where I didn't sweat 24/7. So where do I end up. Back in Florida. :cool: :cool:

cwishert

Rod, Come on down to TEXAS it is hot. Unfortunately the past few days it has rained almost every day. But then it is really hot. :laugh: . If the Hurricane hits us it may cool off a little but then it will be hot again. But I'm with you. I like it hot. I don't have my heater on though. If it were up to me though I wouldn't have the air conditioner on either. I would open the windows and enjoy the breeze. Unfortunately, we haven't been out camping since the end of May. It was cooler then. Hopefully next weekend we can get out of the house. :)

G

well it was nice today ,, 97 with heat index of 102 ,, and u know what ,, i loved every min of it ,, the wife told me to take it easy ,, there was a heat warning out ,, and u know what i said ??? "and u'r point is ? " The best thing about all this heat is one thing ,, certain people never come outside ,, so u don;t have to deal with them ,, :approve: :approve: :approve: