SunnyBrook email address

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by thumbs, Sep 8, 2002.

1. thumbs

thumbs New Member

Does anyone know an email address for SunnyBrook? If so could you let me know/

Thanks for the help

thumbs

Gary

Souderton, Pa

2. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

SunnyBrook email address

Good Luck! I look and asked too but nothing surfaced. They really know how to hide themselves from the world - undortunately they are all the same.

I suspect their argument is they want yo to deal with the dealer rather than the mfg themselves.

Bruce & Carolyn Wittmeier
    MikeBrandn@aol.com
    2001 Ford F250 PSD, Ext cab, Shortbed, Island Blue/Silver, 4X4 Off-road, Auto w/SOF, Alum Wheels, Chrome Step, Line-X bedliner, Reese 16K slider hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020, AirLift Airbags, Sunnybrook 30RKFS

3. thumbs

thumbs New Member

SunnyBrook email address

Thanks anyway. Yeah, the problme is when I as the dealer they don't have an answer. I am trying to find out the "proper" way to haul bikes when usin a fifth wheel. I thought it would be an easy answer. Just put the bikes on a bike rack mounted to the bumper. Well I find now that may not be the best solution.

Any Ideas???????????

Gary

Souderton, Pa

4. BarneyS

BarneyS Senior Member

SunnyBrook email address

This should get you there.
    http://www.sunnybrookrv.com/contact.html
    Barney
    (Edit) The above url evidently will not help. It looks like it is just a request for a brochure. Sorry

1997 Sunnybrook 26CKS TT
    1999 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, short bed, 5.9gas, auto. 3:54
    1996 Harley Davidson FLHRI

Edited by - bsmith0337 on Sep 09 2002 10:47:33 AM

5. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

SunnyBrook email address

bsmith0337

Yes, that link is to get a brochure...and there isnt any text field to make any free-form request or question.

I have looked for the same on Forest River and Thor...both the same.

Bruce & Carolyn Wittmeier
    MikeBrandn@aol.com
    2001 Ford F250 PSD, Ext cab, Shortbed, Island Blue/Silver, 4X4 Off-road, Auto w/SOF, Alum Wheels, Chrome Step, Line-X bedliner, Reese 16K slider hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020, AirLift Airbags, Sunnybrook 30RKFS

6. thumbs

thumbs New Member

SunnyBrook email address

I called and got the info I was lookin for. I just thought that email would be a bit easier for them so they could get back to me at their leasure. The phone work too.

Gary

Souderton, Pa