Sunset Creek 279RB and 297SL 2008

ghstone

I would appreciate some advice please. I just sold my Sunline and I am looking at two different Sunset Creeks. One if a new 2008 297SL and the other is pre-owned 279RB...used one season. Any thoughts or suggestions on either of these models. I have seen them both and they look good. I tow with a F-250 PSD long box.
Thanks very much
Prices are good and the new one is in Ohio and the pre-owned is in Michigan

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Sunset Creek 279RB and 297SL 2008

I sell the Sunset Creek. For the money, you won't find a better built trailer. I will tell you that we sell many more of the 297SL's than the 279RB, but SunnyBrook says the 279 out sells the other. All areas of the country are different. I am going to purchase a 297SL tomorrow from the factory. Contact me privately and I tell you what you can buy a new 2010 for!!

C Nash

welcome to the forum Glenn. It will be well worth your time to check with Ken at GTS

Grandview Trailer Sa

Thanks for the kind remarks, but he contacted me and there is no way I can match the offers he has. The dealer who has the new 2008 wants to sell it bad, he is loosing money to move it apparently. I personally don't understand why he still has it because that floor plan is one of our best sellers, in fact I bought one from Sunny Brook today for my inventory.

TexasClodhopper

Well, hopefully that dealer with the cheaper price will still be there when they go back for service.

H2H1

I doubt he will,, how can they or anyone stay in business if they can't make money.

rjf7g

I came late to this thread, but I have bought from Kenneth and will buy from him again...he is always there for his customers!

Triple E

H2H1 - 1/5/2010 5:06 PM

I doubt he will,, how can they or anyone stay in business if they can't make money.

Isn't that what you call............ "LIQUIDATION"?............. :eek: :laugh:

ghstone

yup it is liquidation and manufacturer's warranty will be honored by other dealers (as per my conversation with Sunnybrook on the phone this morning) When the price is $11K off sticker it is difficult to turn down.

C Nash

Glenn I agree with Ken. Jump on the deal before someone else gets it. All Sunnybrook dealers will honor warrenty but most dealers will take care of their customers first. Sunnybrook is a very good rv IMO. let us know how it turns out.