Think I can afford an upgrade

LEN

Feeling a bit better after the surgery(fused disks 2) and the bills are coming in. Man that is an expensive hotel, $150,000 for four days. Can I just go back and spend the money on a DP upgrade and a few of the drugs for pain?
After four weeks later and I am beginning to do most things for my self(talk about feeling or being helpless).
Think I'll get out to the pusher today or tomorrow to run the gen and maybe if the wife says OK I can drive it for a bit to get a good warm up.
I am limited to lifting 5#, man every thing you would like to do is over that.
Bright side to the recovery time, this is for 730, is I get to go to kauai for two weeks in Dec.
Well off to get a bit of walking in(the only thing that's not restricted.

DL Rupper

Re: Think I can afford an upgrade

Hey Len, glad to hear you are starting to do better. Next thing you know you will be out RV'ing again. :)

H2H1

Len it is always good to hear someone is doing well after surgery. I hope you get better each and everyday, and just to go and walk around inside the DP is surely a good start. And before you know it you will going down the road heading to your favorite CG. Word of warning: don't over do it if Ha. have fun but be careful.

C Nash

Great to hear you are on track recovering Len. :) Maybe the goverment will step in and bail you out on the bills :eek: . call Obama and tell him to start spreding the wealth and then get the pusher update :laugh: :cool: :bleh: Take care

G

Len ,, great to hear that u'r doing well ,, and up and around ,, and do as nash said ,,, the ck is in the mail ( but don't wait for it ) anyway have fun on the beach ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

*scooter*

Welcome back Len. As you can see you were missed. And this is only from a fraction of the family.

Shadow

Good to hear your surgery went well. Don't rush things. Just be sure to send pictures of your trip to Rod just to rub it in. :)

TexasClodhopper

Len, the good news is that there aren't any adult beverages that weigh over 5 lbs. ! :clown:

cwishert

Great to hear you are up and walking and getting ready for a trip. :cool: I think if he is in Kauai someone else will be toting the drinks to him where ever he may be! The beach, the pool, the hotel room!

C Nash

Guess there's even a positive to back surgery "ouch" think I'll pass :laugh:

LEN

How truely lucky I am. I have a beautiful understanding wife who has been doing most everything around the house. One does not consider how really quite helpless you are when you leave the hospital. OH! you can walk a bit, but for me my balance was the problem, and bathing and dressing. I would have most likely gotten by some way but just keeping track of the drugs for healing and the pain meds(they make you nuts LOL) is not an easy job. Just think for a minute how little you can do when limited to lifting 5# next to your body.
OK off the serious!
Think Hawaii will be great being on the beach with a grass skirted bartender and the evening meal at sunset on the beach at the Beachhouse restaurant. Sure hope the sand isn't two deep to walk in or too hot.

Thanks all!!

LEN

C Nash

Len better be careful talking about that beach. Rod is already so depressed from the election it might not take much to push him over his limit. :eek: He can't go to the beach because he has to work and he can't work because he wants cash and no one has cash until Obama seends out the checks. :eek: :laugh:

G

well nash ,, now u explained it ,,, but ,, len when do u leave ???? one of u'r suit cases might just be a little bigger and heavyer than u thought it was when u put it in the car :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: