Tire observations

C Nash

While browsing and wishing yesterday I looked at 2 diesel MHs. A Monaco with GY and a Ultra Sport with Michelin. Same year and same milage. I would not have driven the Ultra Sport off the lot because the Michelin were cracked so bad. The GY on the Monaco still looked ok. I know where they came from how they are stored and care has a lot to do with tires but just thought it was kind of interesting. Didn't have to worry about either because I am still driving our HR which is need of a new set of shoes because of age.

LEN

Re: Tire observations

Funny I was doing the same yesterday and looked at a MH I have not heard of(comments on it wanted) a Empress by Tripple -e and it had a set of Michelins dated 3102 so they are 7 years old and looked great. I'm in the NW and its cool most of the time and less sun, think this has a lot to do with cracking.

LEN

C Nash

Re: Tire observations

Len the tripple e is made in Canada and seem to be good units. Well insulated for cold weather. Some I looked at had very low CCC and it was a deisel. Don't know if they are still in business but was several year ago.