to much time on their hands

H2H1

Re: to much time on their hands

What will they come up with next, shampoo makes men go ball :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Well Hollis I did know a guy that put preperation H on his head hoping it would shrink the bald spot. :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

Remember, these are the same people who arrested Galileo for supporting the (correct) theory that the sun is the center of our solar system.

H2H1

now NASH I have heard that Preparation H has been used around the eyes to pull the wrinkle out. :laugh: :laugh: It will get rid of the crow feet for a while.

H2H1

Hey Lee, that is a true story ABOUT USING Preparation-H around the eyes. Now I haven't tried it as I am still young :laugh: and don't have any crow feet around my eyes.

yeah right !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

LEN

What I want to know is where are the guy's who tested Preparation A through G and what is there condition. LOL Here try this new version, wait you know what the last one felt like, worse than a Texas chili f**t. :eek: :eek:

LEN

TexasClodhopper

Now Len, I don't think it's very nice talking about Texas chili in the same sentence with Preparation H. :clown:

Pancanbob

The guy's who tested Preparation A through G, got burned after testing Preparation G, I will not say where! But from what I understand he has a very small …………………………..Bald spot..Ya That’s it a bald spot! But no crowfeet or any wrinkle. The only problem is he squints a lot and sit on donut cushion/pillow when he is driving his RV some where in the South / West :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :blush: :cool: :) :)

H2H1

I had crowfeet but the steel hammer took care of that :laugh: :laugh: after it swell up

Pancanbob

RE: to much time on their hands

I had crowfeet too :eek: :eek: …………… A divorcé lawyer too care of her :approve: :approve: , but she got my hammer :angry: :angry: , along with anything that was not nailed down :disapprove: :disapprove: :dead: .
How that song go "She got the goldmine and I got the shaft" :( :( :( .
Did we get off the subjected again??
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :blush: :clown: :) :)

H2H1

Hey Robert been there not once but twice, no more. But the CLW is great she has hers and I trying to keep mine, but life is good no make that greatttt. I would not take any thing in the world for her. nor would I venture out to replace her.BTW we did get off the subject I will throw a rope and pull us back in. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: