TRAIL CRUISOR

kwanbdo

I own a 2007 30' trail crusior by r-vision and would like to lift it. Is there a lift kit available or information some where? I have had no response from r-vision.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: TRAIL CRUISOR

Couple of questions:

Are your axles straight or built with a 4" drop?

Are your axles on top of the springs or under?

Let me know and I can let you know your options.

kwanbdo

The axles are square, Dexter I think no springs unless inside the axles. Thank you very much for any help.

Grandview Trailer Sa

OH, you have Torsion Ride Axles. No way to "lift" them, except to change the whole axle with another degree of angle.

Torsions are built with rubber in the corners of that square outer tube and a solid square steel shaft is inside that rubber. Welded to that shaft is the torsion arm that you see going down to the hub and brake assy. As that tire goes up and down, the solid shaft sqeezes the rubber, giving you a smooth ride. To equal a 4" drop spring axle, they weld the torsion arm at what they call 0 (zero) degree. You can buy torsion axles at different degrees and that would raise or lower the trailer.

You have great axles, in fact 5 year warranty vs. 1 year for spring setup. It would be expensive to purchase new axles, although it can be done. If you decide to do it, take it to a dealer...don't try yourself.

kwanbdo

Thank you, I guess I will just have live with it for now. Your right the ride is great. You must be a great dealer to work with.

H2H1

well Kwanbdo, you have been addressed by one on the best. And yes he is a great dealer, I am not speaking from experience, but I talk to him all most every night on a chat line. And he is very honest and I would NOT hesitate dealing with him and his wife. I would say if you ever in or near Bedford VA stop and chat with him you want be disappointed I don't know if this is your name if not, but if you would please share. :laugh: