TV booster???????

LEN

OK The booster worked up until this last week but didn't have a good enough signal to try it.
So here we sit in Yuma with a good signal now I turn the booster on and the tv gets worse and on the weak signal makes it go away. The only thing I have done is tighten a couple loose cable connectors. So what did I screwup this time??? Getting reasonable picture on the good channels but as I say turn the booster on and they get worse. The booster is marked on and off and it is as I remember the way it should work.

Thanks

LEN

G

RE: TV booster???????

i know this may sound stupid ,, but do u have a cable / air switch on ur's ,, mine does ,, as does the tv ,, and also another thing ,, did u upgrade to hdtv ,, i know it was passed not to go into effect till june ,, but some stations here have already switched ,,, due to the cost of keeping up the old analog sytems .. Just a thought ,, but what do i know :eek: :eek: :eek: :approve:

LEN

Re: TV booster???????

No Cable/Air switch(I don't think anyway) Think I have everything set as before. Just seems strange that the booster when on degrades signal. Checked fuse for the booster and it's good. Maybe I'll have to go up top and see if I see anything strange.

LEN

G

could be ,, maybe a loose connection on the antenna ,, never know ,,, hope u find it soon ,, cause i know u don't want to miss any of u'r soaps :laugh: :laugh: JK with u :approve: :) :) :clown:

G

RE: TV booster???????

Hey trippin ,, if u had a real name in u'r reg i would call u that ,, but welcome to the forums ,,, and i agree with the sight u posted :approve: :approve: :)

H2H1

Ok Trippin, as must have been trippin as I have read your story and signed the page. I hope this has value in it.

TexasClodhopper

Gorshk! Ya'll are gonna get a virus runnin' off just anywhere anybody posts here! Just because it's here doesn't mean it's safe to visit.

G

Tex ,, i got the shots that u required ,, but i think we may need a booster ,, no really ,, cked the sight out ,, and no viruses found on my side ,, just the sniffles :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Trippin'

I can see why you'd doubt, but that's not my style. ;)

The company is legit. I checked it out before I posted. Even though it's a petition, it's sponsored by a legit company.

Thanks to those of you for the warm welcome. I'll be in and out as time permits!