Water Filter

roamr

I'll be traveling full time so I'll need a water filter that fits that life style. One or two Cartridges? Be installed outside at the water source. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

C Nash

Re: Water Filter

You can get the filters that fit right on the spicket from Wal Mart or any rv store. What kind of rv do you have? You may already have a filter.

Clay L

I use a GE Smart Water whole house filter. Less than $30 at Lowes or Home Depot. You can also get the hose fittings there.
I use either the charcoal or sediment filters depending on whether I am on a city water system or a well. The charcoal filters remove chlorine from the water while the sediment filter doesn't . On a well there is no chlorine so I use the charcoal filters then.

I put mine in the service bay out of the sun and have a quick disconnect on the input.

akjimny

I use the one from Walmart that Nash recommended. I have a pressure regulator on the spigot end of the hose where it connects to the campground and the filter on the end that hooks up to the motor home. Reasonable cheap and I buy a new one each year. :) :)

H2H1

I have 2, one is at the water supply and the other one is at the sink for fresh drinking water. I got both at Lowes this time , last time at Wall Mart. I really can't tell the difference