Water Works utility panel

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by jack g, Oct 27, 2009.

  1. jack g

    jack g New Member

    I have a 2007 coachmen freelander with a water works utillity panel. Of course no manuals came with MH, does anyone know who makes this part, web site or telephone number?? Thank you for any help.

  2. Kirk

    Kirk Senior Member

    Re: Water Works utility panel

    I'm not sure exactly what you are saying that you have? Do you mean that you have a plumbing manifold where all water is controlled and the tanks drained and such? If so, most likely it was built by the RV manufacturer, as I have never seen one done otherwise. If that isn't what you are referencing, how about a little more detail.
  3. jack g

    jack g New Member

    Re: Water Works utility panel

    that correct, its a panel on the side of the coach that control where water goes. I found someone with a manual so now i know how it works. after draining fresh water tank at the low points, it takes about ten minutes to winterize th coach. pretty cool.

    thanks for your response


Share This Page