Where are they

C Nash

Just wondering where some of the oldies have gone? Hertig, Thumbs, Gary B and Poppy are a few that come to mind. Anyone heard from BroDavid.

Guess it's time for roll call

G

Re: Where are they

here :cool:
Bro David is MIA ,, have not heard a thng from him in a while ,, and Hertig ,, now that i don"t know :question:

H2H1

well I , Rod and Ken used to talk to Bro Dave on Skype, but he just went blank on us. I tried to e-mail but his e-mail was down. So I don't know what happen to him. But again this happen just before Ken's Meet and Greet in Oct which he was coming and buying a camper from Ken and stay awhile during the Meet & Greet. :laugh:

CharlieS

Based on the role call, looks like only 6 of us this forum...

That is pretty exclusive... I wish I could afford to get into a golf club like that.

H2H1

Charlie you can if you build you own, maybe a par 3 course for me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

hey Charlie about a game at the next M&G if it is held at Kens this year. We will make us a par 3 course. But again there will be no sand traps, only cow paddies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Happy NEW YEAR

SnowbirdInFlight

thhappynewyear2.gif

CharlieS

You got it Hollis..

Being a country boy from WVa, I know about those cow paddies. ;) I grew up a couple of hours from Kenneth's place.

H2H1

good deal Charlie, I will bring a my #9 chipper and putter, that all I will need :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Now to give you a chance I will admit I haven't played in 35 years, but I was the champ on our par 3 course :laugh: :laugh: , yeah right. I hope weare able to bump into each other this year.

CharlieS

Well Hollis - this should be interesting. You haven't played in 35 years. I play often but it looks like I haven't hit a ball in 35 years. I quit keeping score and looking for lost balls years ago. It's the only way I can enjoy the game.

Kenneth - I think a 2010 Meet and Greet Golf Tournament is a great idea..

Happy New Year to all...

Hollis - we will meet somewhere, guaranteed.

Charlie

G

i tried golf ,, "once" but i found it would be cheaper to buy a dozen boomerangs ,, everytime i missed the ball ,, well a club went flying ,, hence the boomerangs , i never had to go look for them :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Afraid to get any golf clubs. The Tiger Wood thing might give Betty ideas :eek: :laugh: