Where's everybody

C Nash

Sure is slow on the forum of late. Guess all are watching Victorias secret on tv tonight. :eek:

bcampbell

RE: Where's everybody

Well, I'm here but I would love to have more to read on this Forum. Here in Upstate NY there's not much to do in the winter unless you ski and I'm not up to that at this point. I am planning a road trip to Myrtle Beach in January. Hopefully it will be warm enough to play a little golf and walk on the beach. Where is everyone? Maybe they are already on their way south.

*scooter*

Re: Where's everybody

I decided to tape the show and see who's onlline... Where'd everyone go? Not much goin'n on here either. Cold outside and waiting for more rain. Hope everyone is doing well.

G

well i see Becky is thinking my way ,, but to all ,, it's slow in everything ,, i had to tell my only employee ,, i'll call if we get work ,,, and the other mobile repair guy's i know are searching also ,, usally at this time of yr i have more than enough remodels ,, and custom installs to keep me going ,, but not this yr ,, had 3 lined up ,, but only did one ,,, but it will pick up ,, as soon as the weather breaks ,, and IF the fuel stays low ,, which BTW will be a BIG PLUS ,,, but as everyone else ,, i too am sitting and waiting ,,,, but still gonna head to the beach in spring :approve: :approve: :approve: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :bleh: :bleh:

utmtman

Good grief Rod, maybe you need to do like a few others and head south. The mobile tech who did my repairs told me he cannot keep up with the work around here and there is another mobile guy who told me he only has work this time of year when the snow birds come down. You could set yourself up with a mobile repair and enjoy the beaches too. LOL

DL Rupper

Hey Rod, come on down to Frederickburg, TX after Christmas and fix the propane part of my refrigerator. I think I zapped thecircuit board trying to clean the contacts with the 12 volt still feeding off the 115 V shore power. The battery was turned off, but forgot the converter was still supplying the 12 volts to the system. Must be getting old.

G

DL :( :( :( u should know better than that :approve: :evil: :evil:

C Nash

DL, just tell Rod there's a beach there and you got him a spot reserved and paid for. He'll be there and then just tell him the tide went out but will be back and he can repair the fridge while he's waiting for the tide to come in :eek: :laugh:

G

nash,, would i do that???? ,,, prolly would :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

Im setting on ocean front property here in the desert of Arizona Rod, come on down. Seriously its all white and sandy around me although the ocean is only several hundred miles away. LOL

G

Now ,, Lee remember i used to live in the dessert also ,, NM ,, but did go to school in AZ ,, UTI ,, but did it in the winter ,, and it was still pleasent for me ,, high 80's lows 50's ;) :eek: :laugh:

G

ok ,, u got me nash ,, "DESERT" ,, hows that ,, btw it was pie ,, ice cream melts in the "DESSERT" :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

C Nash

I never could figure out which way to spell it Rod just figured Lee had it right :laugh:

utmtman

Moi, right about something. Never lol Gonna be sunny today and 59. Gonna go take some pics of the desert and check out the local museum and see if its open. Have a nice day peoples.

Steve H

As I recall, last summer Lee and Fran where work camping on the North Cascades...NOAA just released a WInter Storm Warning for some real nasty weather. Here in Lynden it is already 12 (-9 wind chill) with heavy storm and strong winds (up to 50 with gusts to 75) in the forecast. Some of you might be used to this kind of weather but here it is unusual. If you are atill here...bundle up. If not, best wishes for a wonderful holiday!

Check out the NOAA report.

H2H1

OK we just had a our mini spring break, going to be 29 Sunday morning. I going to get the propane tank filled, seems like winter is about to settle in. And I was just getting use to the warm weather. But that ok in about 90 days or less and it will be real spring here in the south But who knows ,with this global warming it may be spring in Feb. So just sitting and marking the days off the calendar :laugh: MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

utmtman

Too cold for my blood Steve, we are in the south of Arizona right now. They said that last winter that was the coldest in 30 years up there, wonder if it will be colder this year. Good luck to ya.