"Wireless" Magnetic Towing Lights

Stevenam67

Has anyone else used "wireless" trailer/towing lights?

I purchased a set at Pepboy's auto parts store a couple of months ago for 149.00 and I must say they work pretty darn good. I used them on my boat and utility trailer last week and to pull my car behind my RV last month. You can strap them on or use the magnetic mounts on the bottoms. All you have to do is plug the transmitter into your towing vehicles trailer wiring plug and then mount the lights on your trailer or car. The transmitter then sends the brake - turn signals and running lights information to the wireless tow lights. Total hook up time for me was less then 1 minute. I will let you know in a couple of months how they are working out.

Let me know if anyone else has a set of these..

P.S. I also found these same lights on the JCWhitney.com and WirelessTowLights.com web sites for those of you who do not have a Pepboys close.

C Nash

Re: "Wireless" Magnetic Towing Lights

Well that's great Steven but for 149 bucks I'll just stick to my wiring into the toad lights and don't think it takes more than a minute to plug mine up :) Welcome to the forum

Stevenam67

Hello Everyone,

My brother recently went into a "Northern Tool" store in Minnetonka MN. and found that they are also selling these Wireless Tow Lights in there stores. For the heck of it I checked on line and found that Northern Tool is also selling the wireless tow lights on there web site too.

Here is Northern Tools web site for anyone interested..

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200322945_200322945

utmtman

Steve are these lights a fetish for you? Sorry could not resist but you do go a little over board considering these are you first and only posts. A person can wire direct for less than 20 dollars and if he is good for less than 10 dollars, why do anything else.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yea, this started in June....now we are in Oct. Maybe he owns the patent, or at least stock in the company.