Biltmore Estate

brodavid

Re: Biltmore Estate

You are as old as you feel, and david feels like 25 to me. Even tho he has 31 grandchildren.

ms jackie
ps he spoke some this morning , something about the burnt toast

G

Ok who burnt the toast ,, u or him ;) :laugh:
Bty Tex and DL thanks for the positve feed back ,, i really felt bad about what i posted ,, but now i don't ,,, so u better watch out cause brodavid is on the flip side :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :clown:

TexasClodhopper

ms jackie was probably reading this forum while flipping the toast from one side to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other to the other ...

brodavid

tex, YEP, was with david while toast was burning see below

msjackie

PS brodavid walk with his cane this morning with stand by assitance and talk for a couple of minutes, he has a little aphasia, but not bad, he walked out to look over the RV. Still planning next trip even if short haul

H2H1

U GO BRODAVID, KEEP UP THE SPRIT, I know the RV is looking real good now and with your determination you be heading off real soon. I don't know anyone in this forum personally, but as a rv'er I hate to see a fellow rv'er down for any reason. I will continue to pray for you and Miss Jackie for your recovery. just keep up the sprit and all will prevail.

Hollis

DL Rupper

RE: Biltmore Estate

Hey brodavid,
Short haul, long haul makes no difference as long as you are RVing or thinking of RVing. Take care. We are all thinking of you and are glad you are making such good progress. :)

G

That is the best news of all ,, cking out the rv ,, ok when will he be planning trip ,, i know how rver's think ,, and it should not be long before u head out,,,
If he is like me ,,, i look over the MH to see what needs to ready for the very very next trip ,, which i hope will be this weekend ,,, rver's are great they always want to go somewhere ;) :cool: :approve: :)

*scooter*

I too am happy to hear that brodavid is up and about. expect the RV to be on the road soon making you all some more great memories. Keep it up ! :)