camp ground etique

G

U got a problem with the way i type Calgary Dave ??? this is my way of typing ,, others have no prb with it, this is used to be a friendly place ,, but anymore it is becoming like all the rest (all but one) ,, a place to find faults and condemn another person ,, that is why i really no longer like this place ,, if u can not take me as i am then so be it ,, i am not here to be correct in typing ,, but i bet i can out do u in any rv repairs ,, hands down ,,, sorry all of u out there for this ,, but had to speak my mind ,, and moderators ,, u can delete this if u see fit ,, it is MO ,, and that is all

akjimny

Calgary Dave - That's just Rod's way of typing. He is one of the original posters on this forum and we have all learned how to read his posts because he offers helpful advice and information. If you can't read them, one of us will translate for you. :):)

C Nash

Rod, just put on your thick skin and pay no attention to the grammer professors. LOL I am still here and I got the record for misspelling and puncitations. LOL My English professor said I could really butcher the english language but he would look over it as long as I fixed his car. LOL First thing I always told my students was if they would help me spell I would teach them how to repair cars. Got to remember Dave is a Candian and he may have just been joking.

G

well i can take it as joke ,, u know me ,, but anymore ,, i am not so "jokingly" i do still kid around with the ones i know ,, but i have found out that it is better to be serious about alot of things :)

H2H1

when but have you be serious about anything EXCEPT CAMPING AT MB. DANG, can't get my smiley to work or I would have put one on

firemedic454

be careful with opinions!! Seems another site does not like that. I gave an opinion of the biggest camping place around and it was edited. That's why I am New on here. That kinda goes with your post. The problem is this political correct world we live in, where no one stands up, takes responsibility,or in general just do the right thing. We camp with our 4 year old and teach her right from wrong. I can say when we go anywhere she is the star of the show, all the other campers love her. I don't have to use the belt but would not hesitate if needed. I have seen a rudeness in the camping folks lately, I am not used to that. I grew up camping and that was the great thing about it is their were no strangers, everyone just came to enjoy themselves.

H2H1

welcome firemedic, yes most camper are very friendly and helpful. I have to agree, being in a political correct world, we have to walk on egg shells hoping not to offend someone. Why can't we all just get along. words are just that words.