Can You Help Me Convince My Son That Fulltiming Is Okay??

utmtman

Re: Can You Help Me Convince My Son That Fulltiming Is Okay??

There are rv spaces here where I am in East Carbon, Utah at 175 a month or 25 a night.

C Nash

Snowbird, will the state parks in Louisiana honor the Golden Age Passports. The Alabama state parks will not but the Corp Of engineers and National parks will. The Corp Of Engineer parks are great but do not have sewage at sites. Most along the Alabama river are modern with 50 and 30 amp electric hook up, water and clean bathhouses with showers.

SnowbirdInFlight

C Nash - 3/2/2007 9:25 PM Snowbird, will the state parks in Louisiana honor the Golden Age Passports. The Alabama state parks will not but the Corp Of engineers and National parks will. The Corp Of Engineer parks are great but do not have sewage at sites. Most along the Alabama river are modern with 50 and 30 amp electric hook up, water and clean bathhouses with showers.

Yep! Before Katrina it was $12 a night but we only paid $6 bucks with our Golden Age Passport. I was surprised that they took it since they are a state park. I only found out because I asked them if they gave discounts for 100% disabled vets and they said no, but they took the GAP. Then last year when we came through they were closed and full of FEMA trailers I think. This year they are open but the price jumped. I think I said we paid $9 but it was actually $8. The price went from $12 to $16 per night. But if you camp down by the water watch out for the gators! :eek:

SnowbirdInFlight

Gruffy - 1/4/2007 12:47 PM You need to get out more Kirk..... Google the Ross Barnett Resivour in Mississippi.... sites here are $175 without power and $225 power included. The non Resivour (private) camp up the road is $330 power included. The camp in Wilson SC is $10 a day for Passport America...less by the month..... lots of lower cost camps out there if you look. Your staying in the "high rental" areas that's for sure....

Great looking place Gruffy! Me and the DH may have to check this out on our way home from Texas to Illinois! Thanks for the great information! We are always on the lookout for great looking cheap spots, saves us lots of
object.gif
!

Oh and here's the link.

http://www.rossbarnettreservoir.org/camping

thtravel.gif