Claiming Tax Refunds On Good Purchased In Canada


New Member
You can claim a refund of the GST/HST paid on most goods you take home with you. Goods generally qualify for a refund if you meet the following conditions: you paid GST/HST on the goods; you bought the goods to use primarily outside Canada; and you removed the goods from Canada within 60 days of delivery to you. The tax paid on camping accommodation and any charges for hook-ups, qualifies for a refund of GST/HST. See Government of Canada website.