Fema Fema Fema

right now i can't stand fema. they just purchased 8 different trailers from the rv dealer i work at and want all trailers to be pdi'd by next tuesday. well as of 5 today i have 1 done and 2nd will be done tomorrow morning. friday,monday and tuesday are going to be interesting for me. sorry for this rant but i just had to vent about this. not to mention it wouldn't be so bad but all the problems im finding are time consuming

Fema Fema Fema

jkill2001
Just remember it is job security. As long as there is PDI's to do you don't have to worry about being out of a job.

I know it doesn't help with the work load at hand, but at least there is a positive side to the work.

C Nash

Fema Fema Fema

Hay Jkill, I thought you guys just waited until the units were sold and let the customer find the problems :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

DL Rupper

Fema Fema Fema

I just drove up from Texas to Ohio and have never seen so many little white trailers and white single wide mobile homes heading South in my life. Must be a real boost to the RV industry and job security to the manufacturers and dealers pesonnel. :blush:

Fema Fema Fema

yea trust me it boosted us up but fema picked up there trailers thank god and i got all the ones i needed to get finished in time with 1 day to spair. now there just working me hard doing other things.lol