First time buyer

We are researching to buy our first rv. We're looking into the Holiday Rambler Atlantis 29PBD. I cannot find any user reviews on this vehicle. I've only been able to come up with a couple magazine reviews that reguritate the Atlantis pamphlet.

Anyone know of any honest, "lived -in- and driven" reviews on this model?

First time buyer

Since it wasn't more than a year ago that I used to work for a Holiday dealer I can assume that this is a new product to the market. My advice from a technician’s stand point is that I would never buy the first model year of anything. I spent a lot of time trying to make the unworkable work. Unfortunately even with the best engineering it still comes down to a market trial to find out how it really works in the real world. Don't get me wrong, HR builds a great product. But new products are still new and untested. On the flip side the price of new products are usually extremely attractive in order to put a lot of them on the road to see how well they really work. This could be a good way for you save some of money.

First time buyer

Since it wasn't more than a year ago that I used to work for a Holiday dealer I can assume that this is a new product to the market. My advice from a technician’s stand point is that I would never buy the first model year of anything. I spent a lot of time trying to make the unworkable work. Unfortunately even with the best engineering it still comes down to a market trial to find out how it really works in the real world. Don't get me wrong, HR builds a great product. But new products are still new and untested. On the flip side the price of new products are usually extremely attractive in order to put a lot of them on the road to see how well they really work. This could be a good way for you save some of money.