Fleetwood Ratings?

bootsbuck

Fleetwood Ratings?

Prowler-What model car end do you have? If it is a Bargman No. 77, then you will be better off with a Bargman No. 77 trailer end. You probably have a Bargman No. 67 trailer end (right?) which comes with all new Fleetwoods. But the No.67 doesn't seat properly with the Bargman No. 77 socket. It's best to have the plug and socket match.
A new No. 77 plug is cheap ($7) and easy to install with the wiring diagram that comes with the plug.

Still, I would wrap tape , a plastic tie, or bungie cord around the cap and plug to keep it secure. Does anyone else have any other suggestions on how to keep the Bargman 7-way securely in its socket??
bootsbuck

hertig

Fleetwood Ratings?

FYI, that 'small leak' turned out to be defective sealing at the factory and now the entire roof has to be replaced. Annoying, but as long as Fleetwood is standing behind it, I would still recommend the Terry line.

C Nash

Fleetwood Ratings?

John,
Sorry to hear that the leak turned out to be a major deal but, great to hear Fleetwood is going to repair. What year was your Terry? I hope the MH we now own will be the FIRST to not leak! Hope you don't have to miss to much camping.

hertig

Fleetwood Ratings?

It was really wierd. The only symptom was a 1 foot stain on the bed after a major storm. But they claim the rubber is bad and the plywood delaminated.

It was (and still is :) ) a 2001. Shouldn't miss any camping; it didn't bother us during the trip we just got back from, and should be repaired well before the latter part of Dec, which is the very earliest we could consider going again. (Next spring is more likely)

Why do you want your MH to leak? I hope nothing you ever own, or even pass close by, leaks...

C Nash

Fleetwood Ratings?

WOOPS!!. :blush:
Should have been a NOT after the first John. Have to look over and read between the lines with me. Back went out on me Sunday and the medication is got me kind of drowsey :dead: . Have had leaks on most every one I have owned at some time